Friday, October 8, 2010

Friday Wrap Up!!

Iiiiiiit's Friday Wrap Up time!!

Yeah yeah, I know what you're thinking. "Courtney, this blog is pretty much ALL Friday Wrap Ups!" I get it, point taken, but I really am trying hard! It will get better, no need to worry.
Here you are, this week's Top 10 stories in the mind of a 19 year old celeb-aholic.


1. Sad news this week. Joe Jonas is officially dating Ashley Greene. (Yes this is my number 1, it's that important)

2. Seth Rogan is engaged! Who even knew he was dating!? Who even knew he was the kind of guy who wants to get married!? Either way, happy for him and his cute fiance (he must be real funny in person too).

3. After the death of the student at Rutgers due to bullying issues, tons of celebs came out saying they were bullied as well. Glad to see some awareness for a great cause in Hollywood.

4. Chelsea Handler brushed off romance rumors with 50 Cent (they're just working on a project together). I'm sorry, but how stinking awesome would that couple be!?

5. Dora the Explorer is turning into quite the diva, claiming that Nickelodeon cheated her out of millions. Hopefully Backpack doesn't come forward too!

6. Kim Kardashian is joining little sis Kourtney Kardashian in the big apple to film a new branch of their reality series to be titled Kim and Kourtney Take New York. Those titles are just so dang creative!

7. Elizabeth Hasslebeck landed a spot on Good Morning America as a contributor. I'm sure the ladies of The View have absolutely nothing to say about this...oh wait.

8. Miley Cyrus has officially turned the corner from innocent little Disney princess making millions to crazy inappropriate 17 year old who needs some boundaries. Case in point: uh just look at her! Or check out her most recent music video for "Who Owns My Heart".

9. Al Roker, Ryan Sutter, and Ethan Zohn are all running in the NYC marathon. Looks like I should be booking a ticket to New York to celeb watch!

10. And finally...Rascal Flatts had to reschedule their Orange County concert that was supposed to be on Saturday due to illness. The reason this made Top 10? I was supposed to go to that concert. And I'm a little bitter. I guess I can wait until October 17. I guess.


So that's that! This weeks Friday Wrap Up! I'll be home this weekend doing laundry and homework so expect some really great procrastination blogs!

Thanks for following TPAMP! Tell all your friends to join you!


No comments:

Post a Comment