Sunday, August 29, 2010

Welcome to my new blog!

Hello friends! Welcome to my brand spanking new blog! I am so excited to have a place where I can finally blab about the celebrity world to people, other than my sister and mother, who actually care! I'll be posting about the latest news from Tinseltown with my always valued opinion thrown in the mix...what more could you ask for!? From new movies to new faces and everything in between, with TPAMP you'll never be the one spotting a magazine cover and shouting, "Tiger cheated!?". Sounds like a pretty good deal to me! By the way, I just realized that if I changed the first "People" in my blog name to an "R" word, the acronym could have been TRAMP. Semi-appropriate for the possible content of this blog if I do say so myself! Lookie there, that opinion's already starting up! Anyways, here's to the beginning of a wonderful relationship Internet World.


Be sure to check in with me later, Emmy talk coming up next!

No comments:

Post a Comment