Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Fall Shows I Literally Can't Wait For

Being an avid television enthusiast, fall is one of my favorite times of year. Not only do all my favorite shows come back on but some new ones try their luck on the small screen.

For the returnees:
Cougar Town (Sept. 22) : Jen Aniston guest starring..I mean, come on.
Modern Family (Sept. 22) : No need for explanation. Simply wonderful.
Grey's Anatomy (Sept. 23) : Did you see the season finale!? Lots of crying and screaming...
Private Practice (Sept. 23) : Same with PP...except lots more crying.
Community (Sept. 23) : Jeff and Annie!? No way.
America's Next Top Model (Sept. 8) : Giving it another shot, Tyra's always entertaining.
90210 (Sept. 13) : I love Beverly Hills, drama, and Liam.
Life Unexpected (Sept. 14) : Poor Baze...


Newbies:
Better With You (Sept. 22) : I'm a sucker for these kind of shows, plus I have a soft spot for Joanna Garcia (Reba anyone!?)
The Whole Truth (Sept. 22) : Maura Tierney is back!
My Generation (Sept. 23) : New and interesting concept, much needed on TV these days!
Happy Endings (Later in the season) : To be honest, I just watched the preview for the first time but it looks like a few good laughs...
The Event (Sept. 20) : The new Lost? But this time I will be in the loop!


Looks like I will be having a serious relationship with my television this year. And of course by television I mean online television...a college student has to study sometimes!
It all starts these next two weeks! Don't want to miss the season premieres!

No comments:

Post a Comment