Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday Wrap Up/TV Premiere Week

Yes. I am aware that I didn't fulfill my promise to you. I pretty much stunk on the blogging front this week. But I want you to know that I legitimately sat down to write posts at least three different times this week. No excuses, I know. But do I get a semi-free pass seeing as classes started this week!? Yes? No? Oh well, can't go back now. So without further adieu, here is your highly anticipated Friday Wrap Up!

1. Lindsay Lohan is going back to jail. Wait, no. Wait, yes. Whatever. She'll eventually end up back in jail seeing as she failed two drug tests while on probation. Good try LiLo.

2. Ashton Kutcher and cougar wife Demi Moore fought off marriage trouble rumors all week. Good thing Demi knows how to post awkward bathing suit pics on Twitter, that should help the situation.

3. Kim Kardashian broke up with quarterback boyfriend Miles Austin. Well there goes the Cowboys' chance at a Super Bowl win!

4. Elizabeth Moss and SNL hubby Fred Armisen officially filed for divorce after 8 months of marriage. I bet his girlfriend, fellow SNLer Abby Elliot, is happy.

5. Kate Winslet has a hott male model boyfriend. Seriously people, he's gorgeous!

6. Kings of Leon singer Caleb Followill is engaged. Happy he found Somebody...get it?!

7. Paris Hilton was awarded a year of probation instead of jail time. I wonder what a socialite does while on probation...she should ask Lindsay.

8. Both Katy Perry and Nicole Richie had their Bachelorette parties. Weddings soon! That makes me so excited!!

9. Katy Perry (two top 10 mentions, you go girl!) taped a cameo for Sesame Street which was quickly vetoed by outraged parents. Apparently she was too scandalous in her lime green silky bustier. Katy Perry!? No way.

10. The full panel of American Idol judges was announced on Wednesday: Randy Jackson, Jennifer Lopez, and...drum roll...Steven Tyler. Should be an interesting season...


How were the new fall shows this week everyone!? Tell me your favorites, guilty pleasures, and ones you will never tune in to again. I have plenty to catch up on this weekend so I'll be blogging as I form my own opinions. Hopefully there will be a few treasures in there.

Definitely more posts will take place next week seeing as homework will enter the picture...which leads to procrastination...which leads to blogging (sorry Mom, it's just a fact).

Happy weekend everyone! Enjoy the lovely LA sunshine if you're lucky enough to live in this gorgeous city :)

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE FALL SHOWS because courtney comes over to my apartment to watch them which means more courtney time which means more fun time!!!

    ReplyDelete