Tuesday, November 2, 2010

2 Weeks in One Post

You know how they say one year equals seven years for dogs? Well, with the rate of news happening in Hollywood, I'm pretty sure a year equals like at least fifteen celeb years!
Did that make sense to anyone? Was that even funny?
Anyways. I'm going to try and catch everyone up with the major events that have happened in LA-LA land over the past two weeks. Bear with me, this might be a long post but just think of how smart you will be after you finish it!

Former Bachelor Andrew Firestone and his wife are expecting their second child.

Lance Armstrong welcomed his fifth child. Is it bad that I can't even remember who it's with. I'm sure it's not his wife who stayed with him through his cancer or Sheryl Crow...

Celine Dion gave birth to twin boys! That will make their dad 86 when they turn 18.

Willow Smith, daughter of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith, released her first single entitled "Whip My Hair" at age 9! If you want a song to get stuck in your head for the rest of eternity, listen to it. Then whip it, whip it good.

Katy Perry and Russell Brand tied the knot in India on October 23. I'm really interested to see what their kids turn out like.

Maria Sharapova is engaged to Laker's star Sasha Vujacic. Again, interesting children possibilities...

Toni Collette is expecting her second child. Let's hope this baby doesn't have the multiple personality problem like her TV character on United States of Tara!

Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal had lunch together in NYC and the world has already begun planning their wedding.

Shia LeBeouf and Carey Mulligan transformed their relationship into a friendship (heehee). If you didn't get that pun it meant that they broke up.

Billy Ray Cyrus has an achy breaky heart after filing for divorce with his wife Tish of 17 years.

In other sad break up news, Blake Lively and Penn Badgley called it quits. Although that does mean my girl crush is back on the market...

Taylor Swift released her third album Speak Now to which every girl in the world now owns.

This one I bet you didn't know. Mariah Carey is pregnant! For real this time though.

Jessica Capshaw welcomed her second baby (which explains her new story line on Grey's...)

Ian Ziering and his wife are joining the Hollywood baby boom!

Lily Allen announced, for the second time, she has miscarried. I'm not joking when I say I almost started crying when I read this.

And finally....

Demi Levato announced that she was taking time off from touring with the Jonas Brothers to check into a treatment facility. It is speculated that it is for eating disorder and cutting problems. This really makes me so sad but I'm glad to hear that she is getting help!

Whew!
Feel better now!? I know I do. More to come, as always!

No comments:

Post a Comment