Saturday, November 20, 2010

Weekend Wrap Up!

Well, it's a rainy LA day ... is snow too much to hope for at this point!?
I mean really Santa, it would be a really awesome pre-Thanksgiving present!

Anywho.
I don't know about you, but this week was pretty fun for me personally. I helped out a PR company at the Volkswagen EOS Launch Party in Santa Monica; really got my blood pumpin' for a future career in the field (wink*wink). And tonight I'm headed to the CNN Heroes 2010 Awards Show! Should be a fun/inspiring evening with lots of celeb sightings, stay tuned for that!

For those of you who could care less about what I did this week, here's what happened with your favorite celeb friends:

1. Former Bachelorette Jen Schefft gave birth to a little girl, Mae Elizabeth Watermann, on Saturday, November 13.

2. Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt renewed their wedding vows...excuse me, I need to go vomit. (Whoa, sorry for that bluntness!)

3. Britney Spears' parents are supposedly reconciling after being divorced for 8 years. Guess that gives us some hope for a Brit/KFed reunion!? Let's hope not.

4. Possibly the saddest news of the week, Eva Longoria has filed for divorce from husband of three years, Tony Parker. And by the way, I don't care if it was just {hundreds of} texts, I'd be pissed too.

5. Pink admitted to Ellen that she is pregnant with her first baby. Guess that picture of her at the beach with a baby bump turned out to be true. Was kind of wishing that a celeb just had a normal girl pooch to make us all feel better.

6. Of course, Prince William and Kate Middleton are engaged. Will, if you're reading this, I'd like to say that I approve. She's got great style.

7. People's Sexiest Man Alive 2010 is...Ryan Reynolds! Totally approve. Like more than I approve of Kate Middleton. Scarlett is a lucky woman!

8. Chris Daughtry added two more to his family with the birth of twins, Noah James and Adalynn Rose. Love those names!

9. Chad Ochocinco and Evelyn Lozada are engaged. Well they haven't officially announced it yet but I think this twitpic of her 10 carat ring kind of speaks for itself...

10. And finally (and when I say finally, I mean finallyyyyyy) Rachel Zoe officially confirmed her pregnancy. Rachel. We knew.

That's the big 10 for this week! Lot's of good stuff!
Who's excited for Thanksgiving?!
Overeating, sweatpants, and family...I'm comin' for ya!

Have a great holiday week everyone! If you're traveling, don't forget your turkey-eatin' pants!



No comments:

Post a Comment