Saturday, November 13, 2010

Accepted.

Well. Here we are again. It's Saturday and once again I've missed a Friday Wrap Up. I've officially accepted the fact that I'm a horrible promise keeper. Just on blogging, if we were friends I would totally keep all my promises, ask my friends.
But I'm sure you'll be glad to hear that I've found a solution.
I'm not going to limit myself to Friday anymore. It will now be considered the Weekend Wrap Up. If it happens on a Friday that still counts because we all know that Friday is considered part of the weekend, yeah? Problem solved.
I feel so free.
Ok, so for the first official Weekend Wrap Up...

1. Ne-Yo is a baby daddy! The baby's name is Madilyn Grace Smith and now I'm really intrigued to know that Ne-Yo's last name is Smith.

2. Remember last week when the whole LeAnn Rimes engagement debacle went down? Well this week it's her ex-husbands turn. He beat her to it. I think. Anyways, Dean Sheremet is engaged.

3. Rachel Bilson and Hayden Christensen are dating again. The world is right again.

4. Dakota Fanning won Homecoming Queen at her high school. Well, duh. Did they even vote on that or just give it to her?

5. Vera Farmiga welcomed a new baby girl. The name is still Up in the Air...(I crack myself up)

6. There is a large possibility that Pink is preggers and Jillian Barberie Reynolds spilled the news via Twitter. Worst friend award?

7. Beauty queen, married to a hot quarterback, and now all cute and pregnant. Anybody else semi-hate Carrie Prejean?!

8. The best event of the year, the CMA's, was this past Wednesday. Miranda Lambert and her hubby-to-be Blake Shelton were the big winners of the night (can you imagine their children...) and Brad Paisley finally won Entertainer of the Year!

9. Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal might actually be a real couple. Really didn't see that coming.

10. Harry Potter mania officially started this week with the London premiere of the seventh movie. Watch out for muggles thinking they're capable of playing Quidditch...especially on college campuses (No seriously.)

You're welcome.
Thanksgiving please come soon, I need some home time. Just thought I'd share.
Have a great rest of the weekend/week TPAMPers!


No comments:

Post a Comment