Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Baby Joy!

I've got the fever.

Nooo, not Bieber fever.  Good old fashioned baby fever.
Seeing as a) I don't even have a boyfriend and b) I'm 19 and so not ready, it's a really good thing I'm going to get my fix with my new little niece or nephew (ETA May 10)!!  So excited for my sister and her hubby :)

If you're thinking, "Courtney.  This is a celebrity news blog.  What does this have to do with anything!?".  Well first of all, my sister is definitely a celeb in my book.  And secondly, Hollywood is poppin' out babies like nobody's business lately!  Here's an update on some new little princes and princesses of Tinseltown:

Stella McCartney had a little girl, Reiley Dilys Stella

Project Runway judge Nina Garcia had a baby boy, Alexander David

Kelly Preston and John Travolta welcomed baby Benjamin

Due so soon...

Rascal Flatts band member Jay DeMarcus' wife (girl, January 8)

Heroes star Ali Larter (boy, December)

CSI: Miami's Emily Proctor (Winter)

Penelope Cruz (February)

Alanis Morissette (January)

Christina Applegate (January)

Bachelor Pad host Melissa Rycroft (girl, February)

Orlando Bloom's wife, model Miranda Kerr (January)

Rod Stewart's wife, model Penny Lancaster (March)

Dierks Bentley's wife (December)

Samantha Harris (January)

Vince Vaughn's wife (January)


You feeling the fever kick in yet!?  No?  Is it just me...?

No comments:

Post a Comment